Pharmacy Patient Access & Medication Security Grants Available
Applicaitons for funds due October 1
Thanks to financial support from the RALI MN/Rx Abuse Leadership Initiative, the Minnesota Retailers Association (MnRA) and Minnesota Pharmacists Association (MPhA) are offering a limited number of grants to pharmacies looking to improve/restore safe customer access and/or secure medications within the context of opportunities noticed or impacts sustained during the recent periods of civil unrest.
- Expenditures relating to restoring or improving safe consumer access at a pharmacy;
- Expenditures relating to securing medications;
- Expenditures surrounding continued or restoring operations under an improved safety model.
Examples could include but are not limited to purchasing a time-delayed safe for controlled medication storage, improving exterior lighting, installing additional safety cameras, making changes to modify customer flow, or re-opening a entrance recently damaged.
- To apply, click here to fill out the request form and submit by October 1. Please keep answers short.
- Organizations should limit the number of requests to one.
- Submissions received will be acknowledged via individual e-mail within 24 hours of receipt. If you do not receive an individualized confirmation via e-mail within 24 hours please call (651) 227-6631.
- Only recipients of funds will be notified by October 7, with disbursement mid-October.